The world is changing everyday. We are witnessing unprecedented shifts in the global marketplace and Bangladesh is also affected. In this time managers must develop the skill of adaptation and communication to survive and assume leadership positions within their organization and the industry they operate in. Communication & Interpersonal skill is the most critical skill for workplace success. These are also the building blocks of leadership in any context. This training is thus designed to help participants develop a receptive mindset and accommodative attitudes for enabling effective and unbiased communication necessary for self-development as well as organizational impact.
Course Takeaways and Key Contents
The critical strength of this program is that this session will teach participants tools, techniques, mindsets, attitudes, approaches that are applicable for any organizational communication situation. As a result, participants will develop skills to improve their everyday interaction irrespective of the medium used. Hence, at the end of the two day program, participants will:
– Develop positive attitude and understand workplace demands better
– Master effective spoken & writing skill (with individuality, simplicity and you-viewpoint).
– Have greater self-awareness (mindset); develop leadership capability
– Have an enhanced appreciation of challenges of effective communication (through the perceptual framework); and have the understanding of the contextual demands of communication.
– Be able to deal with negative situations, protecting relationships
– Manage emails as an effective communication platform