Professional Fellows Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs
CED has been successfully organizing and managing several professional fellows exchange programs for young entrepreneurs of Bangladesh in association with the following entities:
1. U.S. State Department and the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Oklahoma, USA, and
2. University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
One of the most high valued programs of the U.S. State Department is the Bangladeshi Young Entrepreneurs Exchange Program. CED, being a country partner from Bangladesh of the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Oklahoma, USA, has so far managed four (4) young entrepreneurs and media professional fellows exchange programs under which 57 Bangladeshi professionals and entrepreneurs have visited U.S. to enhance and consolidate their professional capability.
Recently, a new partnership has been introduced with the University of Southern Queensland, Australia, regarding organizing professional fellows exchange programs which is in process.
Programs organized in association with University of Oklahoma
1. Bangladeshi Young Entrepreneurs Exchange Program [Completed]
2. Bangladeshi Media Professionals Exchange Program [Completed]
3. Entrepreneurs Exchange Program (from Bangladesh and Nepal) [Completed]
4. Professional Fellows Exchange Program (from Bangladesh, India, Myanmar) [Completed]